NSP Elements HDT FishNSP
Not just a groveler – the NSP Fish is stable, wide and flatter-rockered and will outpaddle most shortboards. They’re fast, fun and perfect for ripping in all kinds of real-world conditions. An Elements Fish is a combination of durability and performance.
Rail : Boxy
Bottom : Concave into V
Ideal waves : 1-6ft
Level : Beginner – Expert
• Wide nose creates more volume for added buoyancy providing more stability, faster paddling, and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
• Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with V through the tail incorporated into a wide swallow tail.
• The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
• The Fish performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the fattest of sections.
The Elements Fish is available in either a 5x twin tab fin box option or NSP’s new 5x FTU fin box set-up (compatible with Futures® fins). All boards come out of the box with 3x MFC designed FTU fins.
• Exclusive HDT moulding technology delivers highly accurate shape reproduction with dynamic flex characteristics
• EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and moulded, creating a durable shell
• Great performance shapes at attractive prices
• The amazing blend of construction features eco-friendly bio-resin, a game-changer in its category
• All Elements boards come with wide fiberglass stringers for additional strength
• The Elements Fish is available in four different designs
• Added benefit of the Elements line-up is the additional fin cluster, allowing you to experiment with quad, thruster and even a twinnie setup