FCS II Flow PG Longboard FinFCS
FCS II Flow PG Longboard Fin
Single fin designed for controlled flowing turns.
The FLOW is a longboard specific fin which allows for critical noseriding, flowing transition
manoeuvres and pocket surfing. Inspired by the fins developed in Australia during the mid-late 60’s, the FLOW embodies a sweet mix of functionality and nostalgia.
The wide base and raked outline holds tight in the pocket while under duress and the
moderate tip flex allows water to flow when transitioning between manoeuvres.
- Drive hard off the bottom and perform controlled flowing turns.
- Neutral fin with elongated base.
- Provides excess drive and hold for longer turns and trim stability.
- Suited to a more laid back style of longboarding.
- Designed to be used as a single fin.