FCS II REACTOR NEO GLASS TRI FIN SET
- Designed for speed and tight turns, with added tail release.
- Upright template allows for tighter, more acute directional changes.
- Smaller centre fin for increased pivot and tail release.
- Ideal for surfers who like to perform fast, progressive turns.
Neo Glass fins are precision molded using long strand fiberglass and a marine grade polymer. Very affordable yet considered a premium construction due to its high fiberglass content and active flex pattern, these fins will accommodate a wide range of surfers and surfing conditions.
- Suitable for hollow waves, particularly good for beach breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
NOTE: When choosing an individual fin stand with feet at the tail of the board with fin plugs facing up.
Left - - Right
(Feet at Tail of board)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
NOTE: This fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System. Feel free to shot us an email if you have any inquires.