FCS II CARVER NEO GLASS TRI FINS
- Designed for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
- Elongated template with high degree of sweep provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face.
- Ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns.
Neo Glass fins are precision molded using long strand fiberglass and a marine grade polymer. Very affordable yet considered a premium construction due to its high fiberglass content and active flex pattern, these fins will accommodate a wide range of surfers and surfing conditions.
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
NOTE: When choosing an individual fin stand with feet at the tail of the board with fin plugs facing up.
Left - - Right
(Feet at Tail of board)
MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
NOTE: This fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System. Feel free to shot us an email if you have any inquires.